Lungarto, lungarto
Recently the wife of a friend of mine has gone under the knife for a touchy subject. I knew that everything would be fine, and he knew who that morning, when he went to work, I heard on the radio to Brook Benton and Dinah Washington singing " A rockin 'good way ." I've been in the car a few of those preset stations only broadcast music and where barely speak, and I always go from one to another. And when I hear good morning song that I like very much feel that I am protected for the rest of the day, nothing can go wrong. Superstition? Sure. I do not yellow and thirteen. I like all cats, including black, and I do not mind crossing ahead. I have my own superstitions. Not many if we discount the rituals before and during a game or a major sporting event or my routines before a race. Never park in my parents' house in a given stretch of road, even if it takes half an hour walking around and seen a site there, there are clothes that can only be taken on Monday or on Tuesday, the coffee has to be with three tablespoons of sugar and then I will give three turns around counterclockwise three times, three clockwise and three times as if the cataclysm that approaches have unpredictable consequences and some other more than they have bad luck. And the funny thing is that this usually works except Fridays. I do not know what happens on Fridays, do not know what magnetic fields are generated or disabled that you can play on the radio in the early morning the complete discography of Antonio Carlos Jobim that no one can help me and if something bad will happen inevitably happen. Friday I get up a bundle of nerves because I know I'm exposed and defenseless against any adversity. The phone will only sound for something bad, very bad or worse. Never call to ask for a quote on Friday because the response can only be negative. Yesterday it opened an abyss of no return with someone he thought was my friend. It is a day traitor, miserable, once welcomed with open arms and I always respond based on backstabbing or machete in the face. I always wanted to on Friday, I wanted to arrive, I thought that de-of the party, the day before. But no. Not anymore. Not anymore. I do not like Friday. I do not want. Passing. To pass soon. Disappear.
0 comments:
Post a Comment