Monday, May 9, 2011

Best Deals On Sausage Stuffers In Canada

The thickets, juniper and GPS fucking

guess we do not clear the concepts. We wanted to be for mountain training. The mountain to the gentlemen of the capital of the province used to the asphalt and run by the old riverbed Turia is up and down, yes, but always wide tracks and paths where the tread is clear and we trust her. Moses, who walks illustrious climacteric now experimenting with mountain marathons, volunteered as emcee and we prepared a route. He said that he knew and also had it in his GPS. Also dropped in passing Wikiloc and Google Earth and we were very impressed, so we decided to ignore it. Error. Error of fat. Given these results or want to Moses who gave her a GPS because it is not worth as paperweights or Doctor Mengele hopes the prize of two thousand eleven most perverse mind. Each crossing had to be stopped and see the bug. And he always sent us down the path more narrow, more contorted, more rugged, steeper, with the firm in worse shape and more dense. I said, to me it does not fit me. I was misdirected, but I think we should bring the sun to our left and we took him to our right. "The GPS says it's from here. "Just wait and I explain the sun has been misplaced.

is appropriate when one runs away lost in the middle of the mountain to be accompanied by a biologist, especially in those moments to be on the edge, watching to see where you step, removing and swallowing scratches from branches and suffering all kinds of arms and legs. And I say it is desirable because even when one is burned and when not more, when you carry this anger over no word that says it is not accompanied by the adjective is not well go fucking saying fucking-tree-o-the fucking bush - but, taking advantage of the presence of our biologist menopause, we learn and express ourselves properly and appropriately: the slut lavender, pine fucking, the fucking juniper, rosemary fucking, the fucking rock rose, strawberry fucking, the fucking thyme , whores junipers. Finally, the pure fucking Mediterranean forest. Everything is culture. O whore culture. Running

together is neither fundamental nor necessary, but it is always nice, especially when you get palizones like this. Although you have to choose good companies and not get surrounded by scumbags. In fact we are all assholes here but when you have mouth to have to have the stomach to receive and I played this while strengthening the stomach. I am not going bad but under fatal. I am very cowardly and before setting foot ponder, weigh, reflect, and taste and at last floor (there is always someone who shouts "Look at the landscape, which is beautiful." But, how do you look at the landscape if I can not stop looking at the floor? That'll kill me, I'm going from leg eight sites, which I'll leave my neck!). And so, I always fall behind and occasionally plays regroup and wait their turn. And there begin the taunts, of course, what can you expect from a guy who is unable to lose three hours in Madrid. If you are already a mob. You're worse than that. Are mediocre. Too bad. With what you've been. And if all that accompanies your home team has lost zero to three against Malaga, for now to talk about. I simply look at them and tell them - do you know it would take years to find here your bodies? Returning

we conclude that the mountain is to stroll or to walk but not run. It gives you time to sightsee, to breathe, to tired to eat and enjoy a frenzy of juniper and rock rose. We have come across a few hikers (who have been the ones in the end helped us to reach our destination. Do not want to see a GPS in my life) and certainly had a much better side than us and have insurance that better spent. And so we decided that we will not run for mountain. We are not worthwhile. The trouble is that we believe it or us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment