Sunday, February 27, 2011

Xbox With Usb Ethernet

elephant skulls legend Puto hill

writes In his last entry Peri Lope a review of a book entitled "Geography magic." Try the book on folk tales that explain the formation of different natural features located in Spain. At the end of the letter makes a relationship Lope Peri regions of different places that are mentioned in the book. DRYLAND exists in a hill known as Cerro environment Puto and looked forward to the possible inclusion of the mound in the index, but I found none. I involve the administrator of the blog of my desolation and rebuked me, I guess with irony, that I write the legend. What seems to me that he knows, as we have known recently, is that those things to me I usually take it seriously, and I got to work. And immediately there were two obstacles seemed to be insurmountable as are the usual: how and why. I worried about how well I have more things going dropping and writing a legend I think expectations and forced me to keep up and is very simple to come to nothing. And then I am afraid that because I lack imagination and absolutely saw me unable to invent a story. And being as it is the world's most beautiful castle (and rehabilitated. Mandatory visit) to less than two miles was not hard to imagine a legend with kings, princesses, wizards, spells, dragons and secret passages that reach the hill. It could also have written a story basing in that love I was going to visit his beloved to the people next door and turned walking at night along the road which runs along the hill with no company but the stars dark nights and the nights are bright moon, a story astral component of love, satellite constellations traitors and jealous. But everything I've been scribbling was a mechanical and predictable sequence of events, no poetry no. And I threw in the towel. Puto

The hill is visible from the road. Has flattened hemispherical shape at the top. It's ugly, no sharp edges. The vegetation is sparse. There is a tree. Suffer the rigors climatological bare chest. Is not exploited by agriculture. Cattle as low as treads just hungrier than ups. No interest for mining. Fishing in the Hill both height and inshore, is scarce. No road crosses it, and it is rare for someone to step on it, not even the hunters. The only people who are frequent riders of the region competing to see who uploads it getting louder. Puto hill live in abject shame, alone, forgotten, unobtrusive, bland, dull, dead.

Apapucio was a holy man, mortified by his sins, he decided to go to a desert wasteland to do penance. Left to suffer the rigors attire without a hat and sandals. The devil, who has his stuff, sent a pair of voluptuous succubi tempt Eve dressed just. Apapucio, to see them appear, she felt embarrassed and covered her nakedness with his hat. One of the succubus, disoriented her, she asked where the north and Apapucio, gently, I said. The other succubus, also confused, asked where was the south and Apapucio, a gentleman, also pointed to him. And Apapucio stood with both arms outstretched. But the hat did not fall. The hat was levitating. Miracle. MIRACLE! This fact, known as "The Miracle of San Apapucio" was the one who gave sanctity to the brave man and is a miracle of the good good, the FETEN of which can not remain ignored. And here I come. If I am unable to invent a legend, why not appropriating another? At the end of the day, is not a derivation Puto hill hill phonetic Apapucio? What's more, using the example "On Thursday, a miracle", and since the castle was recently renovated and the number of visitors increased steadily, with loyalty to tourism, could we not create a park Mount Puto theme of miracles, with representations of the same, depending on the time, could be made with bowler hat or Mexican? Cerro Puto, your moments of glory are close. Peri Lope, somehow or other you back the glove.

0 comments:

Post a Comment