Thursday, February 3, 2011

Creating My Own Wedding Gown

And someone to cover my legs with a blanket at home Two

I once read that approximately fifty percent of Italians to independence moves in less than a mile from his mother. I do not know what will the percentage in Spain although I do not think that is very different. Maroto course, the man who has done more damage to himself, he was a hundred yards counting stairs. Rather than say that became independent in commonwealth or something like that but good. He felt self-determined.

Maroto's friends, particularly G. and I took possession of his flat. Had to pay any tax (including Maroto and I painted it over. Especially laborious was painting the bathroom. Then he decided to tile it. Almost killed him) but he gladly paid. I do not know if it is collected as a definition of friendship that says that a friend is someone who putea when everything goes well and makes you company when things are not going so well and it fits us like a glove. That apartment became our meeting place. We even had a ritual. We went up and did good morning or good afternoon. I went to the stereo and put first " There is nothing like you (pride) " the illustrious and then "Mary Remember" by Nino Bravo, not because I like (which I like) but because are two songs that get especially melancholy G. (Read it from bitching to friends). Embraced singing, the choirs did and then proceeded to what he touched.

The floor was not bad. It was situated in the very same Sam Malone Avenue (near the corner doing Boulevard Rosita Spain, what are you going?) And had a kitchen, living room, bathroom and three bedrooms. Maroto used it as a bedroom. Another was filled with junk. There was the third free. G. had a great idea for that room would Scalextric room. Would join those of all and would make a giant loop. We would do the big circuit.

And now is when it touches the generational discourse on Scalextric. My brother and I had one that was growing year after year as the Three Kings sections used to leave us and new accessories. My brother had a Ford Mustang. I had a Chevrolet Corvette Drugster. There were no holidays that fall during the week in which no weapons on Scalextric. And that night we did not know about. Grew. We came to Valencia and stayed Scalextric halfway in DRYLAND. And there we assembled a day, two, three. And now. And he began to collect dust. And he began to be a junk. And my little cousins \u200b\u200bhad one and played with him, in an act with a bit of generosity, with some wanting to please my parents because that bothered with a rest also feel remorse for betraying our childhood we decided to give it . And Scalextric left. And when he raised the possibility of assembling the large Scalextric Maroto's house you go to look for my cousin and you go looking for the Scalextric. We never

assembly. It was then finished off the play Maroto finally established him as the man who has done more damage to himself and furnished the room and a library filled with books I was reading in strict numerical order. It was a shame. We could have had a very good afternoon. Championships have been fierce. But they were not. We still pending. I hope that in the nursing home we leave a room. And a stereo to hear "There's nothing like you (pride)." And "Remember Mary."

0 comments:

Post a Comment