why my dentist's eyebrows
I hate my dentist for your eyebrows. I guess everyone will have their reasons. Can only be a dentist who has an evil mind, someone who enjoys torturing and then only should be enough reason to be hated. But it's not my case. I hate her eyebrows. Might hate it, as happens to me when I take the car to the shop, I am convinced that takes advantage of my ignorance and always finds something to fix, something that probably did not exist and to be invented and then bill as if it had repaired a rocket (ground say that at least one of the rooms in your house is mine, that I have paid me .) But do not hate him for that. Might hate him because he enjoys humiliating when I have anesthetized and tells me to rinse the mouth or ask me things and I can not even speak, only curse when water slips me all over my face and I soaked the front and I know he is recreating. Might hate him because he has a music channel in which of three songs that sound four are from Celine Dion. And I have the tare that although the meninges are penetrated me with a bit of twelve, if there is background music I am listening. And if the song I do not like me a terrible grimaces as the dentist asks me - I'm hurting? - To which I always reply, hopefully moving the eyes off it. And surely then makes a gesture invisible to any of its nurses to continue putting Celine Dion songs one after another because only a warped mind can be a dentist. But I do not hate him for that. Might hate him because he has a speech impediment that makes every word ending in ita or ito and I greatly dislike that I speak with diminutive but I know that doing it on purpose and there only to provoke another to stand stoically and never entered the cloth (well, yes I went once. He had a sore on his mouth and said "oy, now I have to go with Pupitar Watch out because you have a mouth. Then I jumped, let's see, good man: I have no Pupitar. I have injuries, I have done anything that the military). Could hate him for his warmth, for your courtesy, for all the education Versailles oozing and you know sarcasm is just no longer as a depraved and sadistic Machiavellian class. But do not hate him for that. I hate him for his eyebrows. I hate it when you are poking me I must keep my eyes closed because if open end up staring at the eyebrows. The is very populated, with pelánganos I have always felt that going to show up there anytime Tarzan yelling. And it is hypnotic. And I know I can not look into the eyebrows because that might intimidate you and you get nervous. And unnerve a guy who has extended the reach of your hand all the equipment that these are spent payos is the last thing you should do. He pokes me and I try to listen to the songs and close my eyes and say I'm going to have up to fifty without opening them and when I took ten and open and I am looking at the eyebrows and that hair looked so huge that trigger in all directions and he says the head moves a little, and again I close my eyes and try to listen to music and only I see hair, hair and eyebrows and open and there are there are the eyebrows and his hair and eyebrows call me and I always shy away and look at them and the dentist is finished, the dentist is fired, the dentist and his eyebrows go and his eyebrows are coming with me and close my eyes and are eyebrows, hair and eyebrows, hair and eyebrows for hours, days, do not know. The eyebrows of my dentist. All their wickedness is condensed there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment