already feel the cramp, there's no getting
My father always musical discussions we have with the aphorism of his own invention (I think) that says that music is something that would sound like if it was light. It usually starts levitating that if Beethoven, if Mozart's Requiem or if the New Year's Concert. I then remind him that Nana has a disk Mouskuri and he reminds me of my age and says that it is high time to stop putting his eyes every time I listen to the Beatles and so continue until their release very pompously statement cited above. From there we left it until the next occasion on which the discussion repeat as is and hopefully demonstration that man only stumbled twice on the same stone and the theory of Eternal Return.
Every year the world ends. If not all, almost. Apocalyptic theories abound and are often propagated but do not know if anyone really believes them. I usually do not pay much attention to these theories it is not the end of the world something that really scared me. Not that it is very brave but, if the world ends, will end for everyone, so no matter what is done. Besides, I've seen Spain win the World Cup. I will be the thorn had not seen Atletico win the European Cup, but I have the certainty that's something that will never happen, as it will on the debit on the day of Grand Final cramp. Nor do I have excessive fear to face time with God on Judgement Day because it sure will fit me except to give a general approval, so when I speak of the end of the world, well, it comes, it is worth.
Carrington effect. The mother who gave birth to the effect Carrington. The link is explained. It consists of solar storms that cause severe magnetic disturbances on earth. And these magnetic disturbances would send to hell the global grid. It would be light. And they would go for a jug of years. And that's not bad. The trouble is that 2012 will be a year of high solar activity. In 2012 the world will not end (well, maybe yes) but you might be light. And that's worse. That really scares me. Afraid to return to the Stone Age, the Middle Ages. Back to unsafe, epidemics, to the exchange, agriculture, hunting. And concern as well. What sense is to have the life of mobile fools, those who can not go three seconds without looking and touching the screen of your iphone, ipod, or ipijos ipad? Who will now advise Felipe and Aznar? What will the ELO name? And in fear, in the uncertainty about the future that lies ahead is me at least the consolation of the happiness of my father who finally feel triumphant: the world can only listen to music in its purest form. Live in eighth and forever with no lift but happy. The music will be returned. Real music. He was right. As always.
0 comments:
Post a Comment