Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welbilit Bread Machine Mode Abm4100t

practical example of what can happen when you have nothing to tell

Foreword

I stand. My name is Balbino López Bouzas and have been commissioned to write the foreword for this entry. I do not know why and know the author. As I am of those who do not distinguish Heraclitus of Paolo Futre I will not dwell too much and try to be direct. The author (call it that) write a text which seeks to tell a kid that when he was venerated and sorrow fall under the guise of beauty but, over time, has realized that all stations are good, you are better satisfied and that beauty is both in the wet corners as bright concourses. So, without further. If I knew who they are Sophocles or Euripides used the term initiation about forty times and develop the theme of adolescence and its stigmas. But I said I do not give to much and for what I paid, with this surplus.

wrote Vinicius de Moraes (believe in reincarnation only if you promise to me in Vinicius reencarnaré) it's much better to be happy to be sad (think very brainy), but to create something beautiful (the song say exactly, a samba) need a pinch of sadness. This would look like without parentheses: Vinicius de Moraes wrote it's much better to be happy to be sad but to make something beautiful we need a pinch of sadness. If I do not really know. The fact is that they always believed. I always thought the beauty was in the sadness and the state was the engine of all creativity. And just what could be causing melancholic states considered themselves as beautiful. And from there, they raise even resignation and defeat at the altar. And justify. And the mystified.

fall arrives. We fall. The wind, rain, cold. The days are getting shorter. Dead leaves. The gray sky. It rains. Behind the glass rains and rains. I am a poet. I fall. Nostalgia, sorrow, disappointment, loneliness, grief, distress. And the poses. Key poses. Well aware that everyone that I was sad, huh? Written self-pity well engraved in gold letters on my forehead.

And throughout the year is autumn. And everything becomes fall. The path of beauty is what it is and go through the grief and go through the fall. Trivial and discarded by the other stations and other moods. Because in our pursuit of beauty is the word deep fundamental. You do not understand. You can not understand. Woe to the misunderstood!

But the merchandise is sold poorly. Too bad. At first you think the product. And you defend. The product is you. You've put everything. But time is a bad partner. And the years go by traitors. And the leaks start. Start leaks. Sunrise. And the sun shines. The sun is nice. It's nice. And you laugh. And that's fine. And fun. And that's fine. And you're not deep. You're not. And thou shalt not apologize. And it is beautiful. And that's fine. And there are

autumn. O yes. If you fall, winter, spring and summer. You at every moment. And thou shalt not learn. Always right. Every day. Every month. We strive to praise and not disparaging. Do not insist on comparing the value of things and no. Today is spring and is good in spring and rain tomorrow and will be fine and will come heat, cold and nostalgia and always will be fine. And the beauty ... the beauty ... As I tell the ear. We

0 comments:

Post a Comment