Dakota panta rei
I just finished reading "The Yellow Rain" by Julio Llamazares and thought to write about this book for 10 Notebook. Soil in these cases seek prior information about both the author and the book. I will not say document as it is I am not writing no treaty, but rather to inform me to try to enrich the document with some other data that makes it more enjoyable. I will not deny that sometimes I copy and paste it directly, G. would say, at the end here works one and the other we build, but the latter is something that haunts deny whoever needed since I am of those who never copy but pays homage to the letter from the deepest admiration and respect (well, says G. Picasso saying, good copy artist, genius steals , and I have no class nor to copy or to steal) .
For that, I finished "Yellow Rain" and began to search for information. And I found a text (unsigned) that should be a work or a thesis or do not know what about the book and started to read it to me. I extract some paragraphs from that letter still required to read and understand.
Following Saussure's theory, a meaning equivalent to a significant, defining thus the linguistic sign as a result of the combination of concept and image noise. But this relationship between the signified and the signifier becomes arbitrary and the more, in allegorical. Between signifier and signified can establish a paradigmatic that causes a particular element can be substituted for those that may appear in context. Llamazares
passes a possible allegory of the Heraclitean panta rei, played in a inexorable passage of time, the myth of the spectrum of the past.
We have an anthropomorphic nature similar to that of Romanticism, but with a touch of surround element that leads us toward the occult and to the devastation and destruction, a nature that comes to life to ward off the man of your domains.
From this point of view does not deny the allegory so far discussed, we can start at a point that rubs the metaphysical with reality if Licet componere magnis parva.
refer back to this design element symbols in the Bergsonism quaestio previously announced, assuming a world view that is a participant in the change.
And now, continuing, tell a few anecdotes. The first refers to a character DRYLAND very rough him sarcastically known as "the councilman of Culture" (when in a town of Cuenca and someone gets a nickname is for something). This character frequents a bar whose owner always made gifts for Christmas one year and gave a pen. By going to give it to the person in question said someone at his side - and what are you going to give this man a pen? The second told me Sensei. Commented in a group marriage had made her newborn daughter's name Dakota. - Dakota? Why? "Nothing, who read the name on a Western novel and liked it. "If there are people that you better not read.
And now try to relate everything. I will say that I enjoy reading and I read very little because I have no time to read more. And I enjoy reading. And I read because I enjoy. And instead of feeling proud as a reader I feel ashamed. And when someone asks me if I read a book, if the answer is yes no yes but depends. And I ask your opinion on the Heraclitean panta rei. If not, you think, this is mine. And then I say yes and I think he commented, dissertations, and enjoy a suckling pig. The downside is when the speaker has an opinion on the Heraclitean panta rei. And not only has but also the dispute. Then I Callus. Because this culture is very easy to hurt and belittle. And I cringe. And most refuse. Because if I meet who has written the text on "yellow rain" I can think of it that is up geek, but I keep silent. Because I feel hurt and humiliated me if I said that I have not heard anything, I have not absorbed or one thousandth of the book, what I anyone giving away a book. And surely, too, and after hearing my views, cry out to heaven, if there are people who are better not read. Because I was going to write about "yellow rain." I would tell a book is hard and that I liked. And now I can not because, although there is as ignorant as I am, who the fuck is Saussure? What Bergson? What friends have Bergson? Who has tied Bergson? And above all, I can not write about "yellow rain" because I do not know how to say in Latin, "you're an asshole.
0 comments:
Post a Comment