Sunday, January 30, 2011
What Hair Weave Does Lauren London Use?
could say now that I've completed five years of life blogosphere I have decided to conduct a series of commemorative events and rescue old entries as part of the same, entries not aged poorly and are minimally presentable and defensible.
could say that, as they are now almost all the bands, I'll take old entries and I will revisit remix or to give a new approach to sustainable and consistent with emerging concerns all types of supra-and say another twist and deepen and take the old entries as is and put in italics, bold or Gothic plastic example of a pragmatic rhetoric of the psyche or more one-dimensional symbol of January another conception transitive, banal and iconoclastic.
But no, it is not. I have nothing written, I opened the closet of my cousin and I thought Polosco the text that follows could be written now. And shot him. Quiet Polosco to pay the copyright regulations, either in rods or in spears.
Monday is very dark purple, almost black.
Tuesday is white with red spots.
Wednesday is yellow.
Nazarene Thursday is purple.
Friday is green with a dagger hidden in his belt.
Saturday is orange.
Sunday is, of course, red.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment