Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vegetarian Option Wording

why Herod the Elder is the most unfairly treated by history

says Nick Hornby in "Fever in the stands," one of the greatest tragedies that can a parent is that your child is buff a football team than their own. I was not ever agree with this statement if only because my father is Real Madrid and Atletico have two children and never saw him too traumatized by it, though, from time to time, I cried, raising his arms to heaven saying - what wrong I did, my God, to have two children of Atleti? Deep down I know that has cheered for us when we won something and died of laughter the rest of the time, so much drama has not of course.

obsession already told that my son has football. And still with her. We know every game, all the results. And always looking at the standings. He goes to the first. Before it was Real Madrid. Now it's Barcelona. Has had a day he said it was the Betis, but has returned to Barcelona. And the bad thing is that (for me to be Real Madrid or FC Barcelona is the same.) The bad thing is that is committed to buy him a shirt of Barcelona (I told you that before you bought the suit rascal). The bad thing is your attitude. Barcelona is the best. Other teams are a super loser. Are all the others? No, there is a team which is a super super loser and that is Atletico Madrid. And he spends the day wondering why I am the Atleti. And I was committed to change team. And I do not. "Come on, you lose the next game, you change. "Do not. "If the Atleti are lousy. "Anyway, no. - Why? "No I can not explain. And laughs. Can not stop laughing.

also likes to draw. And it makes your doodles and scribbles. And it comes:

- Do you know what it is, Dad?
-No. Messi's dribbling
-two of Atletico scoring a goal.
-Go.
"It's three to zero.

and leaves. And then again with another drawing.

- You know what this is?
-No. "It's
Villa pulling a foul.
-Ah. "And that's
De Gea that never arrives. Is the four-nil.

And again.

- You know what this is?
-No. Iniesta
"It just marked the fifth zero of a cannon.
"Well, okay. Enough is enough. Atletico draws a goal, at least. At least one.

And it comes after a while.

"Look, Dad. This is Aguero. Victor Valdes has spared and has scored a goal.
"Thank goodness.
"But the referee annulled for offside. Look, it's here.

Hopefully what I loved life is fabulous heritage. And hopefully, when I die, is where you can see my son's face when opening my will. Because, my son, you're disinherited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment