entries about music or songs are a disaster. Every time I write a turnover for this blog down by around thirty percent and traded as investors quickly become noisy and I have to give explanations. And as much as I talk about feelings and share them tell me that a milk, what happens is that I go through life smartass and my vanity I can and have little late I've discovered a group called "The Alpujarras" with a marvelous song called "What I'm sophisticated and how little I note" and it seems incredible that I did not realize that nobody cares what I am because listísimo sure "The Alpujarras" are a pain mortal of need and no one will even bother to check and all that matters here are the impacts, the number comments and advertising revenue and the rest are of great cretináceo Memec pretentious, so tell war stories and let the milongueces, tontolpijo.
, they're not "The Alpujarras. They are called "Single" and probably be the last throes of what was called the Sound Donosti. I know them thanks to my friend G., I linked the video of "Pictures" in an email in which I recommended to see him and listen. And he added - I like the looks eccentric to Gloria Swanson and Salvador Dali. Can not imagine a summer without elephant skull, said Salvador . Wear a month tomorrow, noon and night, including Sundays and Holy Days, with this song, with piano Genís fabulous, the "Astrud", and a final, as she said G., apotheosis. A perfect song to lose the football looking over his shoulder at our contenders that were determined to despise it, bunch of morons. A perfect song to lose money, lose money baskets. I'm in technical bankruptcy. It is the bankruptcy of this blog. Lords investors is on you.
, they're not "The Alpujarras. They are called "Single" and probably be the last throes of what was called the Sound Donosti. I know them thanks to my friend G., I linked the video of "Pictures" in an email in which I recommended to see him and listen. And he added - I like the looks eccentric to Gloria Swanson and Salvador Dali. Can not imagine a summer without elephant skull, said Salvador . Wear a month tomorrow, noon and night, including Sundays and Holy Days, with this song, with piano Genís fabulous, the "Astrud", and a final, as she said G., apotheosis. A perfect song to lose the football looking over his shoulder at our contenders that were determined to despise it, bunch of morons. A perfect song to lose money, lose money baskets. I'm in technical bankruptcy. It is the bankruptcy of this blog. Lords investors is on you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment