Sunday, November 21, 2010

Verizon Wet Indicator

PROGRAM PARTNERS 2 "

.

bring today This video belongs to a program called "PARTNERS 2" January 2009 I made my friend Christopher Ruiz director of Radio Television Chipiona, where he made a journey through the history, activities and various issues that have been made since the Cultural Collective "Empty Space" of which I am its president since its inception. During the 21 minutes it takes the recording recall the beginnings as a radio program on local radio station, later publishing a fanzine of the same name for several years in the late 80's and 90's Prince, for end with the creation of the exhibition hall in 1994 until today, having already served 16 years of its opening this November, believing that this program remains relevant and interest I have decided to make it known through our blog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment